Field Fusion Training
Commercial Air Barrier Compliance & C402.5 in PPRBD
Recent code changes have led to renewed enforcement of the air barrier compliance for commercial buildings. This session will focus the changes between the 2017 and 2023 Pikes Peak Regional Building Code, methodologies for compliance, and best practices to easily get through the code. EnergyLogic’s experts in commercial blower door testing, air barrier installation, and IECC compliance will talk you through real world examples from recent projects in Colorado and discuss key opportunities for improving performance and reducing cost.
Join EnergyLogic for breakfast and learn and discuss the impacts that changes to the Pikes Peak Regional Building Code will have on your business.
- IECC & PPRBC C402.5 Compliance Pathways
- New requirements under the 2021 IECC & 2023 PPRBC
- Design & pre-construction steps to increase compliance
- In construction steps to increase compliance
We look forward to seeing you there!
Past Field Fusion On-Demand Webinar Recordings
Water Conservation Through WaterSense for Homes V2.0
Recorded: September 2022
- Review Colorado’s current water climate
- Learn the basics of WaterSense for Homes V2.0
- Evaluate potential water and cost savings of homes certified to WaterSense for Homes V2.
What to Expect From the 2021 IECC
Recorded: April 2022
- Explore compliance Pathways for IECC
- Review significant changes in the 2021 IECC
- Identify opportunities for reducing costs
Breeze Your Way Through the IECC’s Latest Air Barrier Requirements
Recorded: April 2021
- Identify code changes in the Denver building code and the 2021 IECC
- Evaluate the basics of air barrier verification and blower door testing
- Determine the impact on the design and construction of commercial buildings
Risky Business: Why Every Builder Needs Quality Assurance
Recorded: March 2021
- Establish best practices for implementing quality assurance programs
- Understand the difference between quality control and quality assurance
- Review examples of quality assurance in action
Air Seal Smarter!
Recorded: November 2020
- Why energy codes require air leakage testing
- Top areas to air seal
- Hands-on view of common leakage points
3 Pillars of Boosting Sales with Indoor airPLUS™
Recorded: June 2020
- Identify specific program requirements to easily adopt in your current scope of work practices
- Establish how verifying homes under the IAP program can differentiate you from competitors
- Discover how to simplify the home buyer experience and make working with you an obvious choice
HVAC Design & Installation - Why It's a Problem for Builders, and How to Fix It
Recorded: May 2020
- The basics of how HVAC systems are designed
- Common HVAC issues that lead to comfort complaints
- Why third-party designed HVAC systems may be in your best interest
The Low Down on How to Ventilate a Home, and Why
Recorded: May 2020
- Why ventilation is important
- Ventilation vs. filtration
- Identify different types of ventilation systems
- How to explain ventilation to a homeowner
Indoor Air Quality & a Healthy Home - The Next Trend in Home Performance
Recorded: April 2020
- What do we mean by a “Healthy Homes” … and what do we not?
- What guidelines and programs exist to improve indoor air quality in homes?
- What are the key features you want your next build or remodel to have?
Stay in the Loop!
Sign up for Field Fusion Updates!
Helping You Achieve Your Goals through Quality Training
We train building professionals on the importance and benefits of building sustainability.
Our goal is to meet you where you are, with training that is relevant and approachable. From there, we'll join you on the journey of building better living and working spaces.
Our training turns even skeptics into believers, by demonstrating that it’s possible to be energy-efficient and affordable, resulting in a better product.