Field Fusion Training
What to Expect From the 2021 IECC
Presenter: Nathan Kahre
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM MDT
Hosted by: EnergyLogic
The 2021 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) is coming to the Front Range, with several already adopted municipalities. This brings one of the most significant changes in the IECC in over a decade and has considerable cost implications for builders in Colorado.
This Field Fusion aims to help you learn more about the energy code compliance process and substantial changes in the 2021 IECC code and explore opportunities to make informed decisions to reduce the associated cost impact.
- Explore compliance Pathways for IECC
- Review significant changes in the 2021 IECC
- Identify opportunities for reducing costs
Past Field Fusion On-Demand Webinar Recordings
Breeze Your Way Through the IECC’s Latest Air Barrier Requirements
Recorded: April 2021
- Identify code changes in the Denver building code and the 2021 IECC
- Evaluate the basics of air barrier verification and blower door testing
- Determine the impact on the design and construction of commercial buildings
Risky Business: Why Every Builder Needs Quality Assurance
Recorded: March 2021
- Establish best practices for implementing quality assurance programs
- Understand the difference between quality control and quality assurance
- Review examples of quality assurance in action
Air Seal Smarter!
Recorded: November 2020
- Why energy codes require air leakage testing
- Top areas to air seal
- Hands-on view of common leakage points
3 Pillars of Boosting Sales with Indoor airPLUS™
Recorded: June 2020
- Identify specific program requirements to easily adopt in your current scope of work practices
- Establish how verifying homes under the IAP program can differentiate you from competitors
- Discover how to simplify the home buyer experience and make working with you an obvious choice
HVAC Design & Installation - Why It's a Problem for Builders, and How to Fix It
Recorded: May 2020
- The basics of how HVAC systems are designed
- Common HVAC issues that lead to comfort complaints
- Why third-party designed HVAC systems may be in your best interest
The Low Down on How to Ventilate a Home, and Why
Recorded: May 2020
- Why ventilation is important
- Ventilation vs. filtration
- Identify different types of ventilation systems
- How to explain ventilation to a homeowner
Indoor Air Quality & a Healthy Home - The Next Trend in Home Performance
Recorded: April 2020
- What do we mean by a “Healthy Homes” … and what do we not?
- What guidelines and programs exist to improve indoor air quality in homes?
- What are the key features you want your next build or remodel to have?
Stay in the Loop!
Sign up for Field Fusion Updates!
Helping You Achieve Your Goals through Quality Training
We train building professionals on the importance and benefits of building sustainability.
Our goal is to meet you where you are, with training that is relevant and approachable. From there, we'll join you on the journey of building better living and working spaces.
Our training turns even skeptics into believers, by demonstrating that it’s possible to be energy-efficient and affordable, resulting in a better product.