Field Fusion Training
Air Seal Smarter!
The 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) brought about increased restrictions on air sealing and it is still a struggle to meet the 3 ACH50 requirements.
This Field Fusion will help you to learn more about the highest impact areas for air sealing, making it easier to recognize opportunities to reduce air leakage without leading to costly repairs and delays in closing the home.
- Why energy codes require air leakage testing
- Top areas to air seal
- Hands-on view of common leakage points
Past Field Fusion Webinars - On Demand Recordings
3 Pillars of Boosting Sales with Indoor airPLUS™
Recorded: June 2020
- Identify specific program requirements to easily adopt in your current scope of work practices
- Establish how verifying homes under the IAP program can differentiate you from competitors
- Discover how to simplify the home buyer experience and make working with you an obvious choice
HVAC Design & Installation - Why It's a Problem for Builders, and How to Fix It
Recorded: May 2020
- The basics of how HVAC systems are designed
- Common HVAC issues that lead to comfort complaints
- Why third-party designed HVAC systems may be in your best interest
The Low Down on How to Ventilate a Home, and Why
Recorded: May 2020
- Why ventilation is important
- Ventilation vs. filtration
- Identify different types of ventilation systems
- How to explain ventilation to a homeowner
Indoor Air Quality & a Healthy Home - The Next Trend in Home Performance
Recorded: April 2020
- What do we mean by a “Healthy Homes” … and what do we not?
- What guidelines and programs exist to improve indoor air quality in homes?
- What are the key features you want your next build or remodel to have?
Stay in the Loop!
Sign up for Field Fusion Updates!
Helping You Achieve Your Goals through Quality Training
We train building professionals on the importance and benefits of energy efficiency.
Our goal is to meet you where you are, with training that is relevant and approachable. From there, we'll join you on the journey of building better living spaces.
Our training turns even skeptics into believers, by demonstrating that it’s possible to be energy efficient and affordable, resulting in a better product.