Providing for Energy Professionals
Our providing motto:
We help rating companies cultivate growth in their rating business by tapping into the full potential of their HERS® Raters.
EnergyLogic works with RESNET Rater Partners around the country. Our goal is to provide the best, most innovative service in the industry to make your services even more valuable. We offer a variety of services and products to RESNET HERS Raters. We are very active in the RESNET Community and run our own successful HERS Rating business. We know what helps make a rating business tick, and we know what helps it grow.
As your company grows, we can help you with those challenging transitions, so you can focus on what you do best. We know that when you succeed, we do too. We'll be there every step of the way.
We can help you with providership of HERS®, WaterSense®, & LEED.
As a RESNET® HERS Rater, no relationship may be more important to you than your relationship to your RESNET HERS Provider. We are passionate and committed to delivering the best, most comprehensive set of RESNET Provider Services in the industry.
Experience the freedom of peace of mind services with EnergyLogic!
- Peace of mind that we are here to help your company scale your process, improve quality, and build trust
- Peace of mind that we continue to help you manage a streamlined workflow in your business by managing and storing your files in our DASH account
- Peace of mind that your ratings are accurate with QA GenieLite before we register your ratings
Stay ahead of the curve with a partner who’ll help you to navigate increasingly complicated QA RESNET® requirements
- Most efficient file sharing system of any national provider
- Field QA service fee is on us for our second field QA trip (trip fees apply)
- Slack messaging system with immediate chat-bot support - get your questions answered 24/7
- RaterFest! Conference buy-one-get-one (BOGO) exclusive offer
- One business day turnaround money back guarantee - our promise to you
EnergyLogic is proud to be a licensed provider of the EPA WaterSense® program. We lead in delivering onsite WaterSense inspections, as well as growing the ranks of WaterSense inspectors through nationwide training efforts.
The WaterSense program makes it easy to find and select water-efficient products. Certifying organizations help maintain the WaterSense integrity and credibility by verifying and testing products for conformance to WaterSense specifications.
For more information on the WaterSense program, visit http://www.epa.gov/watersense/index.html
For information on how EnergyLogic can help you with WaterSense® Providing please email Tom Flanagan, or call him directly at 970-988-0692.
LEED for Homes
Paving the way for the development of LEED for Homes both domestically and internationally EnergyLogic provides an unparalleled knowledge base of industry experts to help you grow your business and flourish in an increasingly crowded marketplace. Whether you are in training or very experienced with LEED for Homes, we are here to keep you up to date with all program changes and process development.
Contacting a Provider is your first step in the LEED for Homes certification process. We have trained and developed a very experienced group of Green Raters and LEED APs to serve the whole scope of LEED certification for your project. Our network of LEED professionals and raters extends throughout the Unites States and across the globe to accommodate any project location.