Are you the
next great Logician?
What does it mean to be an Energy Logician?
Many job ads read, “Must be a team player.” But what does that really mean? At EnergyLogic we care deeply about our Logicians and want them to care deeply about our mission and for each other. So while we seek applicants with relevant skills and experience for job openings, we also look for people whose resumes and cover letters reflect our values; we want to feel your passion for making the world a better, healthier place and want to be sure you are the kind of person who isn’t afraid of “getting your hands dirty;” Someone who is willing cover a job for a fellow Logician who is ill or take out the recycling when it’s full. We want to know that you strive for excellence in the work you do currently, whether you wait tables or build complex spreadsheets.
Another common job ad requirement: “Excellent communication skills.” At EnergyLogic, this means we want assurance that you are going to be the kind of employee who responds to emails, voicemails, and texts promptly, and that your communications are clear, candid, kind, and well-said.
Are you the missing member of our team?
EnergyLogic is a small (but growing!) Colorado-based, applied building science company. We partner with building professionals to create homes that are efficient, healthy, and resilient. We are seeking an experienced controller who excels at budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis, and who cares about people as well as money.
The Controller is responsible for aligning EnergyLogic’s financial performance with our corporate vision. The Controller maximizes EnergyLogic’s financial resources by analyzing past financial performance, controlling present financial performance and strategizing for future financial performance.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $76,000, depending on depth of relevant experience
• Emotional intelligence
• Excel mastery
• Analytics and metrics
• Bookkeeping/accounting systems
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• A leadership style that motivates and inspires others
• Self-directed, motivated, decisive
• Presenting financial data and training others in finance
• NetSuite® Business Management Software (desired experience)
Minimum Required Experience
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance-related
• Five years experience in accounting or related field
• Direct experience in budgeting and forecasting
• Team Management
At EnergyLogic, we care deeply about our Logicians and want them to care deeply about our vision and for each other. While we seek candidates with relevant skills and experience, we also look for people whose outlook and temperament reflect our values and culture.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EnergyLogic is seeking an entry-mid level HVAC Specialist for Denver area, with 1-5 years’ experience in HVAC design.
The HVAC Specialist uses building schematics and details to properly size, design, and commission HVAC systems based on current industry best practices, standards and codes – all combined to deliver services that exceed customer needs and expectations.
Salary: $45,000 to $60,000/year, depending on experience level.
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Health insurance
- Vision & dental plans
- 401k with matching after 1 year
- A vibrant, positive work culture
To apply, send resume/cover to: email@example.com.
- 1-5 years of HVAC experience - designing, testing, and commissioning heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Passion for environment and building science
- Time/project management ability
- Working knowledge of Wrightsoft (preferred) or other HVAC software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Tech savvy—ability to work with and learn various software programs
EnergyLogic has a hardworking, tech savvy, inclusive, caring culture; the culture thrives by putting the right people, in the right positions.
If you think you have the potential to be the next great Logician, submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who reviews job applications?
After sending in your resume and cover letter, you'll hear from Laurie Hindman. Laurie is EnergyLogic's Director of People & Culture.