The "unconference" for energy professionals!
We look forward to RaterFest! each year... It's a chance to meet new friends, grow as energy professionals, and soak in Colorado's gorgeous Rocky Mountain scenery. Over the past 10+ years, we've worked hard to create the best training and networking experience.
Here's what sets it apart:
- Location: Gorgeous Rocky Mountain venue, at the height of fall colors! See photos >>
- Sessions: Single-track format. We learn and challenge ourselves as one group. Highlights from last year >>
- Affordability: All-inclusive price! Full-conference pass, housing, meals, unlimited craft beer, & activites.
- Speakers: We seek out industry leaders to talk about all aspects of being a successful energy rater.
- Fun: RaterOlympics, ping pong tournament, energy geek trivia, yard games, hikes, great company, break-out sessions, and so much more!
Sept 25-27, 2020
$475 to $580
RESNET, BPI, & ICC
Limited to 120
Included in price!
Registration will open early 2020!
RaterFest! 2019 Photos
Here are just a few of our favorite photos... It's hard to choose from so many happy moments!
The RaterFest! Experience...
In a lot of ways, it's something that you need to experience to fully understand. But, to help paint a picture, here are session highlights and reviews from last year.
A Glimpse into Past Sessions
Zero Energy Ready Home HERS Rater Roundtable
Presented by: Sam Bowles, Jamie Lyons, and Joe Nebbia
Marketing Energy Conservation Through The Ages
Presented by: Bruce Manclark
Chemical Dependency - The price of addiction to chemicals in building materials
Presented by: Joe Medosch
The Oregon Trail: Making Energy Labels Normal
Presented by: David Heslam
The Winds of Change- An Update on RESNET Quality Assurance and Technical Standards
Presented by: Scott Doyle
What Should a Rating Really Include?
Presented by: Darrell Lehman & Mike Collignon
RaterFest! 2019 Reviews
- Jonathan Gensler, Revive Energy LLC
- Michael Matthews, Advanced Energy