2018 ENERGY STAR® Sustained Excellence/Partner of the Year
This is our 7th time being named an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award winner!
It feels good to make a difference!
As we meet our clients where they are and engage them in the journey of building better homes, this type of recognition continues to energize our focus and the work that we do every day.
It also confirms that our work makes a difference in our industry, in the environment, and in the lives of all the people who will live in every house we’ve touched for many years.
Here are just a few of the accomplishments that helped get us across the finish line for 2018’s award:
- We verified 1,785 ENERGY STAR certified homes in 2017 for a cumulative total of 32,496 homes verified since 2006.
- We inspected more than 5,927 homes in 2017 for code or program compliance, quality assurance, and builder risk with 30.11% of total inspection work completed for ENERGY STAR requirements.
- EnergyLogic works with 90 rater partners who have verified 474 of EnergyLogic’s 1,785 ENERGY STAR Certified homes in 2017.
- We trained and informed national production builders and several regional builders in 2017 on ENERGY STAR’s requirements and sales strategies.
- We influenced developments to implement ENERGY STAR community-wide standards as an active partner through vetting, development and on-going dialogue to help grow the ENERGY STAR for Homes program.
- We presented on behalf of the EPA at national meetings.
- We partnered with ENERGY STAR through the creation process of ENERGY STAR’s Data Collection App.
- In 2017, EnergyLogic has integrated QA GenieLite software into our internal and external quality assurance program to ensure the quality and consistency of the RESNET® HERS Index verification which is critical to the certification of ENERGY STAR Homes program.
We verified 1,785 ENERGY STAR certified homes in 2017 for a cumulative total of 32,496 homes verified since 2006.