EnergyLogic Receives the 2021 Indoor airPLUS™ Leader Award
The Indoor airPLUS Leader Award recognizes market-leading homebuilder and energy rater partners who choose construction practices that enhance indoor air quality protections for home buyers.
Published August 5, 2021
Thrilled to Receive Our Second Consecutive Indoor airPLUS™ Leader Award
As the 2020 Indoor airPLUS Leader of the Year, EnergyLogic is honored to receive our second consecutive Indoor airPLUS award! Recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, we have been named a 2021 Indoor airPLUS Leader for our continued commitment to verify healthy homes through participation in the Indoor airPLUS Program.
Every year we look forward to the opportunity to recognize the great achievements of our Indoor airPLUS partners. This year we are pleased to award 15 organizations with the 2021 Indoor airPLUS Leader Award. Despite the home construction industry facing unparalleled challenges over the past year, these Award Winners continued to deliver healthier homes for the American consumer. On behalf of EPA and the Indoor airPLUS team, I extend our congratulations and deep appreciation to these organizations for their outstanding work!
Effective & Competitive Merit
EnergLogic’s Vision is a world where all buildings are efficient, healthy, and resilient. We understand how important it is for builders to align with homeowner desires and strive for market differentiation and brand recognition consistently. Among other Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) new home labels, the EPA Indoor airPLUS program aligns perfectly with our Vision. By participating in the program and promoting safer, healthier, and more comfortable indoor environments, we meet the award criteria by:
- Advocating for our partners’ success. Education and training are cornerstones of our partnerships and services. We believe that our role as an integrated partner is to help our builders advance their building practices and gain a competitive edge by building better homes and promoting the value of the EPA Indoor airPLUS™ label across a digitally-driven market.
- Actively promoting the Indoor airPLUS program via web presence, social media activity, and marketing collateral.
- Promoting third-party verification value to showcase the benefits of the Indoor airPLUS label through co-brandable materials to help increase awareness among Colorado communities.
- Continuously educate builders on the value of third-party verification as an integral role of building practices and programs.
- Effectively demonstrating how applied building science continues to advance the quality and sustainability of homes.
Advancing the Industry & Protecting Our Neighbors One Home at a Time
EnergyLogic is committed to working alongside our partners every step of the way. We are incredibly thankful to partner with builders who exhibit outstanding market leadership.
Together, we work to alleviate concerns around comfort, durability, indoor air quality, and health and safety among Colorado homeowners. Because of the Indoor airPLUS program, people trust that their home has been designed and built to higher standards through elevated construction practices that help to minimize exposure to airborne pollutants and contaminants.
Like what you're reading?
EnergyLogic is proud to be associated with a prestigious program like Indoor airPLUS. We give a warm congratulations to all of the Indoor airPLUS 2021 Leader Award winners whose commitment has helped to foster a broad level of understanding of what it means to build homes that are efficient, healthy, and resilient.
To learn more, visit the EPA Indoor airPLUS™ 2021 Leader Award page.
Like what you're reading?